top of page

The Architectural Control Committee is comprised of homeowners appointed by the HOA Board to review requests for changes to home exteriors and lots. The ACC is charged with helping to ensure Bristol Heights remains beautiful and well-maintained.

Why do we have an ACC?

ACC approval is required for all exterior changes to homes and lots. These changes include, but are not limited to, any renovations that will change the appearance of a home, including paint colors. Any new structures, including sheds, patio covers, and fences, must also receive ACC approval before construction begins. 

When do I need to submit an ACC request?

How do I submit an ACC request?

bottom of page